Immigration Attorneys - We deal with Immigration, Green Card, Detention, ICE Hold, Visas and Immigration Removal Cases. Call us at 1-866-789-1664 for a free consultation.
Has a Loved on been Removed from the USA? Get the best legal help form the EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS


Our Law Firm

Our Attorneys

Immigration Removal

Immigration Questions

Contact us

M&A Law Firm - Experienced Immigration Attorneys

Deportation and Immigration Removal

M&A Law Firm can review your removal case in order to see which option or options work for you. You might need to fight a removal proceeding in order to make sure you are not deported, or otherwise, you might need preventative measures by having us minimize the immigration consequences and prevent a possibility of a criminal charge. Alternatively, you might not want to fight a removal proceeding, and only wish to minimize the impact and consequences of your deportation (waivers).

Regardless of what your specific situation calls for, we will stand by you during this stressful process. Call us at 1-866-789-1664, or 972-789-1664, or email us at, and consult with one of our immigration attorneys FREE OF CHARGE (in Office Consultations Only).


Fill this form with your contact information and a brief description about your case, and a member of our legal team will contact you soon.


If you are arrested by a local police, the police department must charge you with a crime in court within 48 hours. However, if ICE has placed a "detainer" status on you, then you will not be release.

What to do if immigration (ICE) picks you up?

What happens when you get arrested?

If you are arrested, then you will be placed in a holding cell or temporary processing station where you will be fingerprinted and interviewed. After being processed, you will be assigned a deportation officer. Next, your deportation officer will give you a document called Notice To Appear (NTA). Your lawyer will need this document in order to figure out what type of case you have. Next, you will be given an “A Number,” alien registration number.

After the processing, you will be moved to an immigration detention center, local jail, or a military base where you will stay while your immigration case is pending. Typical transfers are done in the middle of the night, so make sure you have all your paper work organized and have them on you at all times.

Your rights

You have a right to make a phone call. If you have no family or friends, memorize your lawyer’s phone number. Note your phone call might be blocked, so make sure you have alternative options.

Personal belongings

At the time of your arrest, all of your personal belongings gets registered; make sure you get a receipt for your personal property. Without a receipt, you might never see your personal property again.

Moreover, make sure your legal documents are not processed as “personal property.” Because you want quick access to your legal documents, always ask to keep your legal documents with you.

How can your family and friends find you?

Have your family or friends contact your local office of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Your family and friends will need your full name and your “A number.” Undocumented family and friends must not visit you because they, too, will be pickup.


Bond is an amount of money paid to the government as a guarantee that you will attend all hearings and obey the judge’s final order. Bond must be paid by cashiers check or a bank money order, payable to the Department of Homeland Security. This can be paid by anyone with immigration status and at your local ICE office.

No Money Bond

Sometimes you can be released without having to pay a bond. This is called “release on your own recognizance.” You must comply with the terms of release, otherwise you risk being redetained. This is usually granted to individuals with special conditions, heart issues and pregnancy.

Get a bond hearing

You should always request a bond hearing; however, you may not be eligible for bond. The following will make you ineligible for bond:


Criminal Record

You should always have a certified copy of your criminal history and have the phone number of an immigration attorney. Your attorney can let you know in advance that whether based on your criminal record, you can be bond eligible or not.

Lowering the bond

The immigration judge has the discretion to lower your bond. If the amount is too high, make sure you ask for a lower amount at the bond hearing.

At bond hearings

Typically, the immigration judge considers whether you present a danger, a national security threat, risk of flight, or the risk of disappearing and not showing up to any hearings. You should submit any and all documents that would demonstrate your permanent address, stable employment, relatives with legal status in the United States, and any evidence of strong ties to the community. Further, you need to ask your family and friends to attend your bond hearing and provide strong, solid, and positive testimony on your behalf, or at least, have them send letters of support.

Freedom of Information Act

You should always have a copy of your immigration file. Under the Freedom of Information Act (“FOIA”), you can request a copy of your file. This is important because you get a chance to see your file and all unfavorable evidence that the government has against you.

Immigration attorney/lawyer

You do not have the right to a free attorney, but you have the right to hire your own lawyer, at no cost to the United States government. Also, you have the right to represent yourself.

Call the immigration attorneys at M&A Law Firm, we will stand by you. We are the LAWYERS ON YOUR SIDE.

Deportation Hearings

Make sure you understand what is going on with your case. If you do not get a hearing, find out the reason. Depending upon your case, you might not have a deportation hearing.

Persecution in your home country

If you are afraid to return to your home country, then you must notify your deportation officer and the court as soon as possible. This will allow you to an interview with an asylum officer, or allows you to raise persecution and fear of returning to your country during your court hearing. Contact your immigration attorney for help on this.

Types of Hearing

A Master Calendar Hearing is a hearing before the immigration judge, and during this hearing you can ask for a continuation in order for you to obtain a lawyer. However, depending on the case, an immigration judge could completely dispose of your case at this hearing and have you deported.

Individual Hearings are set for you to present your case to the immigration judge in order for the judge to determine whether you have relief or status options available to you. You should ring any relevant documents and witnesses to testify at the hearing. Please note that you may not receive an individual hearing if the judge renders that you are not eligible for any sort of relief. Therefore, it is very important for you to obtain an immigration lawyer and discuss your case with him or her in advance.


There have been many reports of abuse at the detention facilities. Make sure to obtain, the date, names of the immigration or jail officers, and in detail as what happened. File a written complaint with the jail and send copies to your local ICE office, the person in charge of the jail, a human rights or civil rights organization, and Department of Homeland Security (Secretary Janet Napolitano, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Homeland Security, Washington, DC 20528). Moreover, make sure all the people are listed on the same complaint, and make sure that you send copies to your family, friends, and lawyer.

List of Immigration Detention Centers in US

Etowah County Detention Center


TEL: (520) 868-8377, (520) 868-8377

Eloy Detention Center


TEL: (520) 466-4141, (520) 464-3000

Florence Correctional Center


TEL: (520) 868-9095, (520) 868-8401

Florence SPC


TEL: (520) 868-8377, (520) 868-8377

Pinal County Adult Detention Center


TEL: (520) 866-5000, (520) 868-8377

El Centro Service Processing Center


TEL: (760) 336-4716, (760) 336-4600

Lerdo Pretrial and Maximum Medium Facility


TEL: (661) 391-7900, (415) 844-5512

Mira Loma Detention Center


TEL: (661) 949-3811, (661) 940-3555

Otay Detention Facility


TEL: (619) 661-9119, (619) 710-8300

Santa Ana City Jail


TEL: (714) 245-8100, (714) 834-4800

Yuba County Jail


TEL: (530) 749-7740, (415) 844-5512

Denver Contract Detention Facility


TEL: (303) 361-6612, (720) 873-2899

Baker County Facility


TEL: (904) 259-2231, (904) 281-8568

Broward Transitional Center


TEL: (954) 973-4485, (954) 236-4900

Glades County Detention Center


TEL: (863) 946-1600, (954) 236-4900

Krome Service Processing Center


TEL: (305) 207-2100, (954) 236-4900

Wakulla County Facility


TEL: (850) 926-0800, (954)236-4900

Atlanta City Detention Center


TEL: (404) 865-8099, (404) 893-1210

North Georgia Detention Center


TEL: (770) 533-7500, (404) 893-1210

Stewart Detention Center


TEL: (229) 838-5000, (229) 838-1105

McHenry County Adult Correctional Facility


TEL: (312) 347-2400, (312) 347-2400

Tri-County Detention Center


TEL: (618)-845-3512, (312) 347-2400

LaSalle Detention Facility


TEL: (318) 992-7800, (318) 992-1609

Oakdale Federal Detention Center


TEL: (318) 335-4466, (318) 335-7500

South Louisiana Correctional Center


TEL: (337) 432-5493, (318) 335-7500

Bristol County House of Corrections


TEL: (508) 995-6400, (781) 359-7500

Plymouth County Correctional Facility


TEL: (508) 830-6200, (781) 359-7500

Suffolk County House of Corrections (South Bay)


TEL: (617) 635-1000, (781) 359-7500

Calhoun County Correctional Center


TEL: (269) 969-6304, (313) 568-6049

Sherburne County Facility


TEL: (763) 241-2500, (800) 433-5245

Montgomery County Jail


TEL: (573) 564-8086, (314) 539-2132

North Las Vegas Detention Center


TEL: (702) 699-1400, (702) 388-6253

Bergen County Jail

New Jersey

TEL: (201) 527-3000, (212)-863-3401

Elizabeth Contract Detention Facility

New Jersey

TEL: (973) 622-7157, (973) 645-3666

Essex County Correctional Facility

New Jersey

TEL: (973) 274-7500, (973) 645-3666

Hudson County Correctional Facility

New Jersey

TEL: (201) 395-5600 - 9, (212) 863-3401

Monmouth County Correctional Institution

New Jersey

TEL: (732) 294-5983, (212) 863-3401

Otero County Processing Center

New Mexico

TEL: (575) 824-0440, (915) 834-4800

Buffalo Federal Detention Facility

New York

TEL: (585) 343- 0814, (716) 551-4741 x2500

Orange County Correctional Facility

New York

TEL: (845) 291-4033, (212) 863-3401

Seneca County Jail


TEL: (419) 448-5074, (313) 568-6049

David L. Moss CJC Tulsa, OK


TEL: (918) 596-8910, (405) 219-3199

Lackawanna County Prison


TEL: (570) 963-6639, (215) 656-7164

Pike County Correctional Facility


TEL: (570) 775-5500, (215) 656-7164

York County Prison


TEL: (717) 840-7580, (717) 840-7253

El Paso Processing Center


TEL: (915) 225-1901, (915) 225-1901

Don Hutto Residential Center


TEL: (512) 218-2400, (512) 218-5777

Houston Contract Detention Facility


TEL: (281) 449-1481, (281) 774-4816

Joe Corley Detention Facility


TEL: (936) 520-5000, (281) 774-4816

Johnson County Detention Center


TEL: (817) 645-2918, (214) 905-5829

Laredo Contract Detention Facility


TEL: (956) 727-4118, (210) 967-7056

Polk County Adult Detention Center


TEL: (936) 967-8000, (281) 774-4816

Port Isabel Service Processing Center


TEL: (956) 547-1700, (210) 967-7056

Rolling Plains Correctional Facility


TEL: (940) 864-5694, (214) 905-5829

South Texas Detention Facility


TEL: (830) 334-2939, (210) 967-7056

Willacy Detention Center


TEL: (956) 689-9218, (210) 967-7056

Utah County Facility


TEL: (801) 851-4000, (801) 313-4291

Farmville Field Office


TEL: (434) 395-8114, (703) 285-6200

Hampton Roads Regional Jail


TEL: (757) 488-7500, (703) 285-6301

Rappahannock Regional Facility


TEL: (540) 288-5245, (703) 825-6304

Northwest Detention Center


TEL: (253) 779-6000, (206) 835-0650

Dodge Detention Facility


TEL: (920) 386-3743, (312) 347-2400

Kenosha County Detention Center


TEL: (262)-605-5800, (312) 347-2400